Published by Management HRMinfo/BizInfo, on 14/03/2020
In line with the current recommendations and directives of the various authorities in our country, HRMinfo/BizInfo has decided that the 4th HR innov & tech Day will take place as planned on 14 May 2020.
The outlook provided by the World
Health Organization, the medical and scientific experts, and the federal and
regional authorities of our country in relation to the further evolution of the
pandemic does not call for a move of the event to a later date.
Even by the most conservative
of models, in nine weeks’ time the spread of the virus and the number of
infected patients will in all probability have significantly dropped along with
the risk of contamination.
Clearly all precautionary measures and adapted behavior remain of the essence.
We closely monitor the developments related to COVID-19 and we will take the necessary measures and decisions when and as appropriate for the health and safety of all participants to the event, be they visitors, exhibitors, speakers, collaborators, suppliers, etc.
In consultation with the venue operator and our event agency following measures have been put in place:
– to deploy extra maintenance staff during the event for regular cleaning of door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, toilet doors, washbasins, etc. with detergent and disinfectant
– to provide extra soap, hand gel, paper towels and disposable wipes
– to increase the spacing between chairs and other seating arrangements whenever possible, including in the aula
– to increase the inflow of fresh air, air exchange and ventilation
– to ensure the necessary control over the execution of these measures
– to ensure on-site presence of medical staff
Further we request all those present, including staff and suppliers, to respect the following precautionary measures and instructions:
– avoid or strongly reduce any physical contact
– wash your hands regularly
– respect the coughing etiquette: remain at a distance, cough and/or sneeze into a disposable wipe or tissue paper, wash your hands carefully afterwards
This information aims at reassuring you that the risk of infection with COVID-19 within 60 days is limited. 90% of those currently infected with the virus will have fully recovered by then. We reiterate that all possible measures and precautions will be taken to protect your health.
Ghent, 16 March 2020
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*